Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Getaway
Dreaming of your own private sandy cay in the warm tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef? Well, stop dreaming because we have the perfect day for you! This Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Getaway is what dreams really are made of.
Your Journey Begins..
Imagine yourself and your loved one flying over the stunning reef. You’ll have a birds eye view of this natural wonder of the world. In addition to these picture postcard views, sightings of manta rays, turtles and other marine life are not uncommon.
Reaching Vlasoff Cay, a pristine sand cay in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, you will have your own little piece of paradise. No crowds, you’ll have it all to yourself.
For 2 hours, relax on the pure white sand and enjoy a gourmet picnic hamper and sparkling wine. Snorkel straight off the cay on the fringing reefs and discover the beauty of the surrounding coral gardens.
Your Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Getaway can be booked for any day with a minimum of 2 passengers, subject to helicopter availability. With a departure from Cairns General Aviation, courtesy return transfers from your Cairns City, northern beaches and Palm Cove hotel are included.
- Exclusive return helicopter scenic flight over the Reef
- Approx. 40 minute flight time
- 2 hours at Vlasoff Sand Cay
- Gourmet picnic hamper with sparkling wine
- Snorkeling equipment
- Return transfers to / from accommodation
- Minimum of 2 passengers per booking
- Departure times subject to availability and weather conditions
- If Vlasoff Cay is occupied upon arrival, guests will enjoy a scenic flight to an exclusive beach location. While no refunds apply if the alternative site is required, guests will receive complimentary return ferry tickets to explore Fitzroy Island at their leisure.
To view another amazing Great Barrier Reef Helicopter tour click HERE
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
*If Vlasoff Cay is occupied upon arrival, guests will enjoy a scenic flight to an exclusive beach location. While no refunds apply if the alternative site is required, guests will receive complimentary return ferry tickets to explore Fitzroy Island at their leisure.