Skydive Airlie Beach the Ultimate Adrenaline Adventure
Skydive Airlie Beach takes you on the adrenaline rush journey of all time as you take the ultimate jump of 14,000 ft.
Experience the ultimate thrill of your life on this unforgettable experience.
Breathtaking view over the stunning Whitsundays will surely leave you at awe.
Located in the Whitsunday area, Airlie beach is one of the best drop zones in the world.
You will be in good hands with Australia’s number one skydiving company. 40 years experience and over 2 million skydives
Once you arrive, you will be paired with one of our experienced tandem instructors. Your instructor will give you a safety briefing and train you for your skydive before getting on board the custom skydiving built air plane.
On the way up you get to enjoy the most breathtaking views, flying directly over the Whitsundays islands.
Many jump times are available every day, from 6:20 am to 3 pm, please note in the booking message which time you would prefer.
- FREE hotel pick up/drop off
- All skydiving equipment
- Safety briefing
- SILVER Digital Photos Package on USB
- GOLD Video and Photos Package on USB
How to get there
- Our 5 star departure lounge is located at 273 Shute Harbour Road, next door to Harry’s Cafe by the Airlie Beach lagoon pool car park
- The operator reserves the right to change the jump time, so please keep a few hours extra free time on the day.
- Minimum age – 12 years old
- Maximum weight – 95 kg
- *Please note that people above 95 kgs may not be able to jump.
- Also, anyone under 18 will require guardian consent
What to Wear Skydiving
Sneakers on your feet, casual loose clothing you will be supplied with a skydiving outfit
Planning for the best skydiving experience
If your planning on scuba diving you might want to do your skydive first as you cannot skydive for 24 hours after scuba diving