Are you ready for 7 Days of Tropical Adventure?
You will be spending 7 days in our beautiful region with a wonderful 2 days and 1 night on one of the natural wonders of the world the” Great Barrier Reef”,
1 day in the oldest living Rainforest in the world the “Daintree Rainforest”, Cooling off for 2 days and 1 night in the Atherton Tablelands, White water Rafting through the world heritage rainforest on the mighty Tully River and Skydiving over the Great Barrier Reef and World heritage Rainforests.
This fun filled 7 Day Tropical package can be done in any order and you can also have a days break in between if you wish.
Day 1 and 2 – Cairns Liveaboard Snorkel
Great Barrier Reef liveaboard, Reef Encounter offers superb snorkel experiences to people of all ages and abilities.
Whether you are an experienced snorkeller or new to the water world, the Reef Encounter team guarantee you a fun and safe way of seeing the Great Barrier Reef.
All Great Barrier Reef liveaboard snorkelling locations are selected for the optimal conditions depending on the weather and the time of year.
The Great Barrier Reef is home to a more fish, coral and marine creatures than anywhere else on our incredible planet – it’s a water-lovers paradise!
Swim alongside turtles, find Nemo and his family and maybe even encounter some graceful stingrays and marine creatures than anywhere else on our planet
With five snorkelling sessions per day, there’s plenty of time to snorkel, relax, try a glass bottom boat tour and maybe even try an Introductory Resort Dive – it’s up to you!
The commentated glass bottom boat tour is a great alternative for spare time, where you can view the marine life beneath the surface and learn something interesting along the way.
Ask our helpful crew on board for information about glass bottom boat tours.
This Great Barrier Reef Liveaboard snorkel tour is in a multishare cabin with a private bathroom maximum of 3 people per room all multishare cabins have portholes and bunk beds
Your Overnight Snorkel Adventure Includes
- Multi-Share Cabin (Sleeps 3 Adults) (must be 18 years and Over)
- Onboard Chef preparing all meals whilst on board
- Coffee, Tea, Milo, water and fresh fruit available when boat is stationary
- Snorkeling Equipment (excluding wetsuit)
- Guided Snorkel Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Reef Video presentation Marine Biologist presentation on Reef Experience
- Bath Towels and Beach towels
- All Government Reef Tax and Levies
Reef Encounter Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Ocean-View rooms Private Bathrooms
- Large Dining Area, Bar and Lounge
- On board heated spa
- On board water desalination Plant
- Hydraulic dive/Snorkel Platform
- Large Sun deck
- Underwater cameras
- Soft drinks, snacks etc
- Alcohol available on board – NO BYO
What to Bring
- Overnight bag – If you wish to store any excess luggage we are happy to do so in our office at 100 Abbott street Cairns.
- For safety reasons Reef Encounter has a “No Shoe” policy. (There is no need to bring extra pairs of shoes)
- Cash or credit card for purchases of snacks from the bar / souvenirs for sale on-board or underwater camera hire.
- Sun hat, swimming clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, light casual clothing.
- As the air-conditioning is on a set temperature for the heat during the day it can become a little cool in the evenings, even just being on the Great Barrier Reef can be cooler at night-time, therefore a light lo pullover, cardigan should be taken
2 Day Snorkel Itinerary
- 7:30 am Breakfast onboard Reef Experience – Marlin Jetty, Cairns
- 8:00 am Depart Marlin Jetty Marine Biologist Presentation Snorkel briefing
- 10:30 am Arrive Outer Great Barrier Reef Transfer to Reef Encounter Snorkel Sun bake and relaxation time
- 12:00 pm Lunch Snorkel Sun bake and relaxation time
- 3:00 pm Cruise to our next spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef location Snorkel, Sun bake, and relaxation time Glass bottom boat tour
- 6:00 pm Dinner & Dessert
- 7:30 pm Relaxation time, stargazing, boardgames or a movie
- 6:30 am Snorkel Breakfast
- 8:30 am Snorkel
- 10:30 am Cruise to our next spectacular reef location Glass Bottom Boat Tours, Snorkeling, Sun baking Relaxation time
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1.00 pm Snorkel, relax
- 3:.00 pm Transfer To Reef Experience – Direct Journey back to Cairns with Complimentary Wine and Cheese, fresh tropical fruits
- 4:30 pm Arrive Cairns – (Accommodation not included on this night).
How to Get There
Day 3 – Daintree Cape Tribulation
Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest Adventure -Enjoy one of the most scenic coastal drives in Australia along the Captain Cook Highway to Port Douglas stopping at the Wildlife Habitat before continuing north and arriving at the oldest rainforest in the World the Daintree Rainforest, with guided walks, lunch, and guaranteed wildlife spotting.
Your Daintree - Cape Tribulation Highlights
- The Wildlife Habitat – See the endangered Cassowary and rare Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo along with other wildlife, with the opportunity to have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (at a discounted price).
- Snacks available for purchase.
- Daintree River Cruise- Spot Crocodiles, birds and other wildlife as your guide takes you through the mangroves.
- Alexandra Lookout – Stop for magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea.Picnic Lunch at picturesque setting (included)Dubuji Rainforest Board walk – Spot more wildlife on this guided rainforest walk, with great photo opportunities.
- Enjoy free time to relax or walk along the Beach at Cape Tribulation & Daintree Rainforest
- Depart Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest for return journey at approx 4.30 pm, crossing the Daintree River on Cable-driven Ferry.
Your Daintree - Cape Tribulation Tour Includes
- Return transfers from your Accommodation
- The Wildlife Habit Port Douglas – See the endangered Cassowary, the rare Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo, Koalas, Crocodiles Daintree River Cruise – Spotting Crocodiles, Birds and other wildlife in their own natural habitat
- Daintree River Ferry Crossing
- Alexandra Lookout – Magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea
- Picnic Lunch – at a picturesque setting Rainforest Board walk –
- Spot more wildlife on this guided rainforest walk Cape Tribulation Beach –
- Free time to relax and stroll along this beautiful beach where the Rainforest meets the Coral Sea Qualified
- knowledgeable and experienced Driver Guides All National Park Fees and Levies
What to Bring
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
Cape Tribulation Itinerary
- 07:00 Pick ups from Cairns accommodation
- 07:45 Depart Cairns
- 08:10 Pick ups from Port Douglas accommodation
- 08:45 Arrive at the Wildlife Habitat
- 10:15 Depart the Wildlife Habitat
- 11:15 Arrive at Daintree River Cruise Centre
- 12:30 Arrive at the other side of the Daintree River
- 12:45 Stop at Alexandra Lookout
- 13:15 Tropical Lunch
- 14:30 Stop at Dubuji boardwalk
- 16:30 Depart Cape Tribulation
- 18:30 Arrive at Port Douglas accommodation
- 19:30 Arrive at Cairns accommodation (Accommodation not included on this night)
Day 4 – Tully River Whitewater Rafting
White Water Rafting Australia’s most famous Tully River for the ultimate in White Water Rafting full day adventure.
An an action packed experience filled with fun, thrills and spills on a day you will never forget.
White water rafting on the Tully River in this extreme five hour white water adventure in remote World Heritage Rainforest. rating down grade 3 and 4 rapids with an unforgettable backdrop.
Pay on Board Levy of $30.00
Included in your Tully River Rafting Day
- Return Bus Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Rafting through World Heritage rainforest
- Grade 3 & 4 Rapids
- Safety Equipment – Life Jacket an helmet
- Riverside BBQ lunch and visit to the Feluga Hotel
Tully River Itinerary
- 06:10 – Pick ups from Northern Beaches accommodation
- 06:30 – Pick ups from Cairns accommodation commence
- 07:00 – Depart Cairns
- 07:30 – Pick ups from Mission Beach accommodation
- 08:00 – Depart Mission Beach
- 08:30 – Arrive at Rafters Cafe for morning tea and coffee
- 09:00 – Depart Rafters Cafe & Bar
- 09:45 – Arrive at top of the Tully River for a safety demonstration and to be supplied with safety equipment
- 10:00 – Commence rafting. Brave the first few rapids,
- 12:15 – Arrive Ponytail Falls for BBQ lunch
- 12:45 – Commence afternoon rafting
- 15:00 – Arrive at take out point. Pack up raft and change into dry clothes
- 15:45 – Arrive at Rafters Cafe & Bar.
- 17:00 – Return to Mission Beach accommodation
- 18:30 – Return to Cairns accommodation (approx.) (Accommodation NOT included on this Night)
- 19:15 – Return to Northern Beaches accommodation
What to Bring
- Your ticket and
- POB Levy of $30
- You will need to sign an adventure waiver form
- A cap or sun visor which can be worn under your safety helmet (eg. baseball hat)
- Water resistant 15 + sunscreen
- Swimming costume
- towel. (you will need to have your swimming costume already on when you are picked up)
- Secured footwear is mandatory – lace-up shoes or sandals that will get wet (limited shoe hire available at an additional cost)
- Some money for photos and souvenirs
- Change of clothes
- We strongly recommend you bring an extra t-shirt or rash vest to wear under your life vest to prevent sunburn
- Enthusiasm for an Awesome day
- Minimum age: 13 years,
- under 18 years must travel with a guardian or parent
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
Day 5 – 14,000 foot Skydive
Skydiving is one of the most popular and extreme adventure sports a person can do and will be the biggest thrill of your life!
While being harnessed to your Instructor, Imagine experiencing the rush that is indescribable and incomparable to any thing else.
All you can do is scream with delight during your 60 second free fall, in grossed only in the here an now, as you soar through the air as free as a bird.
After your parachute opens you will slowly glide through the air looking down at the breathtaking beauty of what is beneath you.
You will be in great hands with Australia’s No 1 Skydiving Company.
With 40 years experience and over 2 million skydives, a record matched by no one else in Australia. Investing in the best safety systems and most modern up to date skydiving equipment which ensures their unmatched safety record.
Cairns, Queensland is the ideal and most popular places for your Skydive, with its natural beauty and stunning views of the great Barrier Reef and amazing Tropical Rainforest.
The landing zone has its own 10 acre tropical garden complete with swimming pool and air conditioned lounge for watching awesome free-fall videos.
$25 APF Levy to be Paid on Board
Your Skydiving Adventure Includes
- Fast Jet engine aircraft with magnificent coastal and mountain views.
- Exhilarating 60 second
- Free Fall Lush green landing area with bowling green manicured lawns
- Pool and Spa Huge undercover Picnic area with large electric fans Cold drinking fountains, toilets, cold drinks machine
- Several BBQ areas
- Free bus transfers from Cairns city accommodation
(Depending on what time you choose for your skydive – 8 am or 11 am)
- Below is based on the 11 am 1045 –
- Bus transfer from your Cairns City accommodation
- 11:45 Arrive just outside of Innisfail at the Skydive headquarters
- 12:00 Meet and Greet
- 12:30 Tuition
- 13:00 Gear up
- 13:30 Groups start taking off
- 13:45 Reach max for jump
- 13:50 Jump
- 13:56 Land on either park or beach
- 14:00 Once you have completed your jump you can use the facilities at the headquarters take a dip in the swimming pool, a game of table tennis or chill out and watch TV
- 16:00 Depart the Skydive headquarters
- 17:00 Arrive back to Cairns (Accommodation NOT included on this night).
What to Bring for Skydiving
- Cash or credit card for purchases
- Wear comfortable loose clothing, NO Singlets, sports shoes or runners
- Please note: Over 95 kg’s may incur an extra charge.
- $25 Australian Parachute Federation Levy is payable on the day.
- Northern Beaches accommodation bus transfers would be $30 pay on board.
Day 6 and 7 – Waterfalls 2 Day Adventure
Discover the beautiful Cairns Tablelands on our 2 day Atherton Tablelands tour
DAY 1 – Waterfalls & Rainforest Departing your accommodation in Cairns your day begins with a visit to the Curtain Fig Tree and then a guided rainforest walk at the Cathedral Fig Tree and the Volcanic Crater – “Lake Barrine” in search of native wildlife.
Travel through picturesque countryside, swimming at several pristine waterfalls including the famous Millaa Millaa Falls along with a jungle trek viewing the raging Dinner Falls and World Heritage listed Mount Hypipamee National Park.
Towards the end of the day take a slow evening stroll around the village of Yungaburra and stop at the specially constructed viewing platform for some platypus spotting before your delicious BBQ dinner.
DAY 2 Wildlife Canoeing – Mountain Bikes
After a self-serve breakfast you will be treated to a guided mountain bike ride through the lush, green Atherton Tablelands countryside and a rainforest walk for a at the volcanic crater, Lake Eacham.
In the afternoon explore a secluded area of Lake Tinaroo with a guided canoeing tour spotting rare wildlife such as tree kangaroos, birds and water dragons.
Then, have your face painted with Aboriginal Ochre clay.
At the end of the day you will return to Yungaburra for a hot shower, a cup of tea or coffee before returning to Cairns at approximately 7.00 pm
Waterfalls 2 day Inclusions
- Pick up and Return Transfers to your Cairns Accommodation
- 1 night Share accommodation
- All Park Fees
- Lunch at Lake Eacham (day 1 only)
- Tea and Coffee
- Tropical Fruits
- BBQ Dinner (day 1 only)
- Self serve Breakfast (day 2 only)
- Canoeing at Lake Tinaroo
- Face Painting with Aboriginal ochre clay
- Canoe hire and life jackets
- Bicycle Hire
Waterfalls 2 day Itinerary
- 0745 Pick-ups commence from Cairns
- 0900 Arrive at Gordonvale for snacks
- 09:30 Heales lookout
- 10:00 Arrive at the Cathedral Fig tree (rainforest talk and animal spotting)
- 10:45 Arrive at Lake Barrine
- 12:00 Lake Eacham National Park for Lunch and a swim
- 13:45 Millaa Millaa for photo’s and swim
- 15:00 Lookout on top off Millaa Millaa
- 15:45 Mt Hypipamee to visit the crater and Dinner falls
- 16:45 Fresh fruit and depart for Wallaby Lodge
- 17:15 Arrive at the Wallaby Lodge for Tea, Coffee & Biscuits
- 17:45 Depart for platypus spotting
- 18:45 Arrive at lodge
- 19:00 Dinner (BBQ sausage/steak mash potato, coleslaw and tossed salad)
- 20:00 Depart for night Canoeing adventure (Extra Charge)
- 22:00 Return from Night Canoe
- SLEEP (accommodation is Dormitory Style)
- 08:00 Breakfast (Cereal, toast , tea and Coffee)
- 09:00 Depart for Curtain fig tree walk and talk
- 09:45 15 km bike ride( If customers are not confident on ride they can do 3 km to the lake then walk 3 km around the lake and meet up after.) we stop and start on the ride and talk and take photo’s very mild unless group asks for harder ride. We judge each group on ability as we go.
- 12:00 Arrive back at Lake Eacham for a swim
- 12:30 Ride back to roadhouse for lunch. (Own expense for day two)
- 13:30 Arrive back lodge for water , sun cream and collect life jackets
- 13:45 Afternoon Canoe trip
- 16:00 Return to lodge
- 17:30 Return to Cairns (Accommodation NOT included on this Night)
What to Bring
- Overnight bag
- comfortable casual clothing
- light sweater