Sailing and Diving Whitsundays
Sailing and Diving Whitsundays onboard 3-day liveaboard tour! Departing from the Coral Sea Marina, Whitsundays on the SV Kiana. This tour also includes Whitehaven Beach.
While you are on this tour, you will stay onboard 6.4metre ketch, Kiana.
Below the decks, Kiana caters up to 14 guests and three staff.
Relax in Kiana’s large roomy saloon with bar and comfortable sleeping cabins.
Below deck, the cabins and saloon are fully air-conditioned for guest comfort.
Above deck, there’s lots of room for lounging around or gearing up to go diving and snorkelling.
During your stay, the crew onboard will ensure you enjoy the best sailing and diving, great food and a relaxed atmosphere.
Boat layout: The dark blue represents private cabins
Best Whitsunday sites
- All fresh and fantastic meals prepared on board, starting with morning tea on the first day (have breakfast before boarding) drinking water also supplied
- Vegetarian meal option
- Licensed Bar, beer, wine and cider for purchase for 18+ only
- Fresh linen
- Air-Conditioned cabins and saloon
- Private cabin with double or twin bed options
- Sunny or shaded outside deck areas
- A soft reusable bag provided at check-in. Bags with zippers are not allowed!
- Secure luggage storage for just $10 for the whole time you are at sea
In the water
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Dive equipment (first dive free!)
- Stinger suits provided (October – May)
- Marine Biology and Whitsundays Historical and geographical information
- Advanced Eco Certified Tour
What to bring
- Beach towel, bathing suit and sunhat and sunglasses
- Practical clothing, footwear & marine safe sunscreen (min SPF30+)
- Waterproof camera
- Your booking voucher or email *Please put all items in a small soft recyclable bag!
- A smile and sense of adventure!
We have a passion for showing you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and National Parks, so please make sure you understand the SCUBA diving laws.
The Queensland Government Code of Practice regulates us and comply with all rules, including medical as is the law.
Please complete our dive medical questionnaire before booking as some medical conditions, age and medications may prevent scuba diving.
It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected]
Or you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms’ AS.4005.1
Flying and Scuba Diving
After a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. For multiple scuba dives, you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.