This Port Douglas Sunset Sailing trip is the perfect way to unwind at the end of the day. As you sail down the coast off Port Douglas, take in the serenity of a tropical sunset over the Coral Sea. Upon boarding, enjoy a welcome beverage and delicious canapés while taking in the ambient music, the laid-back and welcoming ambience, and the breathtaking mountain views. This is an adult-only cruise.
SAILAWAY IV LAGOON 500 & SAILAWAY VI LAGOON 560
The vessels are high-performance and luxurious sailboats. There is plenty of space on board for visitors to unwind and converse with the Skipper in the upstairs bridge area or to lounge on the foredecks and take in the breeze and splash of the waves. Also, the main cabin has air conditioning inside, and the outdoor saloon is covered.
If you are travelling with another person who has made a separate reservation, please let our office know so we can ensure you are sailing on the same vessel. Please be aware that we frequently have numerous vessels sailing for the Sunset Sail trip.
We accept Visa and Mastercard through EWay. Please note a credit card surcharge applies at the time of booking. All pricing is in $AUD.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information, we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in-water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 12 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance at +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries, all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements before your date of travel, such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team