Unforgettable Scenic View of Heart Reef
Whitsundays Heart Reef and Island Scenic Flight. The best way to see the Whitsundays Islands and beaches.
The view from the aircraft is spectacular. There is simply no other way to appreciate the sheer expanse of the Great Barrier Reef.
The Whitsundays Heart Reef and Island Scenic Flight take in some of the best sights of the region. Including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, and then takes you over one of the world’s greatest wonders, the spectacular Great Barrier Reef.
During the flight, you will pass over Bait Reef, Hardy Reef, Hook Reef, and the famous Heart Reef.
All passengers have a window seat and a great view, which is perfect for photography.
On this tour, passengers often see turtles, manta rays, sharks and even whales during whale season. The experienced and knowledgeable pilots know where to look for these magnificent mammals.
Want more out of Heart Reef Whitusndays?
See the Whitsundays from Above & Below on a two-day Fly & Cruise – Scenic Package.
Arial views of Whitehaven Beach and the iconic Heart Reef
- First, choose your flight time
- Next pickup bus transfer from your Airlie Accommodation
- Then depart from Proserpine Whitsunday Coast Airport
- 60 minute Scenic flight
- Return bus transfer back to your Airlie Beach accommodation
- Return transfers from your Airlie Beach accommodation
- Whitsundays Reef and Island 60 minute Flight
- Guaranteed window seats
- Experienced Great Barrier Reef operators
- In-flight pilot commentary
What to bring
Make sure to bring sunglasses, a Camera and a bottle of water.
How to get there
Airport transfers from selected accommodations in Airlie Beach are included.