Climb aboard our 3-day, 3-night Sail Whitsundays Luxury Cruise: Whitsunday Blue
- Sail Whitsundays Luxury Cruise Departures: 3:00 pm – Tuesday and Saturday
- Sail Whitsundays Luxury Cruise Returns: 12:00 pm – Friday and Tuesday
Our intimate 3-Day Snorkel & Sail Whitsundays Luxury Cruise will showcase for you the very best of sailing the Whitsunday Islands, Australia.
Snorkel amongst the corals and fish of the Great Barrier Reef, visit the spectacular Whitehaven Beach and famous Hill Inlet Lookout, then take a tour on the onboard clear kayak or stand-up paddleboard and enjoy an island bushwalk. Or just relax as you cruise the Whitsunday Islands!
Why choose a Whitsunday Blue 3D3N?
With private, ensuite cabins and a maximum of eight guests per tour, this personalised cruise is the perfect island holiday. Indeed, it is ideal for couples and individuals looking to sail the Whitsundays in style.
No two trips are the same as they take you from one idyllic island location to the next. Relax aboard a sailing catamaran designed for the best stability and comfort at sea.
Enjoy your spacious alfresco dining area with fresh cuisine prepared daily onboard. All meals, tea, coffee, and snacks are included. Guests may bring their own alcohol BYO, however, the crew kindly requests that you do not bring any glass bottles onboard.
*This tour is not suitable for children.
Sailing Boat Specifications
- 41-foot sailing catamaran
- Maximum 8-guest capacity
- 2 crew
- 3 out of the 4 cabins have their own private en-suite
- 1 cabin has a shared ensuite with crew quarters, via a separate entrance
Click ‘Book’ below to select your arrival and departure dates, and set sail aboard our 3-day, 3-night sail Whitsundays cruise
- 3 Day 3 Night on a spacious catamaran with air-conditioning
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet Lookout
- fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
So What’s included?
- 3 days, and 3 nights onboard our sailing Whitsundays luxury cruise, visiting the very best areas to experience
- Private cabin with en-suite toilet and shower. Bath towels and beach towels provided
- Freshly prepared meals
- Snorkeling equipment
- Use of clear-bottomed sea kayak
- Use of stand-up paddleboard
- Skipper and host
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire
- Bath towel and linen
- Snorkeling equipment
- Marine Park fees
- BYO alcohol – no glass bottles, with the exception of wine and champagne.
- Soft drinks available for purchase onboard.
- Any dietary requirements (such as vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, gluten-free diets and dairy/lactose-free) will incur a surcharge of $15 per person, payable upon check in. Kosher and Halal diets are unable to be catered for.
- Scuba diving – this can only be booked on the boat. Medical restrictions may apply
- Luggage storage
What to bring
- change of clothes
- sunscreen 30+
- warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal)
- BYO drinks (no glass bottles)
How to get there
Where do I check-in?
Check-in is done online. A few days before your departure, you will receive a “check-in reminder” email with a “clickable” link that will guide you through the check-in process.
Once you have completed your check in, you will receive your boarding pass for the boat with instructions on how to get to marina, as well as meeting time and location.
Where do I go?
Coral Sea Marina (previously Abell Point Marina) has two departure areas which will be shown on your boarding pass after you complete your online check in.
Taxi is approx. $10. Buses do go to the Southern end of the marina but limited service.
By foot! Bicentennial walk follows the foreshore from Airlie Beach Lagoon – To the Northern end of the marina is approx. 15 min walk and to the Southern end approx. 20min.
There is a council car park at the South end of the Marina where you can leave your vehicle for the duration of your stay at a daily charge. Whitsundays Sailing Adventures are not affiliated with this car park.
This tour is not suitable for children.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.