Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls Tour
Jump aboard Gus the Wonder Bus! Uncle Brian will take you in his fun and friendly way on a day of adventures in our natural world. We’ll visit ancient coastal Rainforests and the beauty of the Atherton Tablelands and Waterfalls.
All Day Fun Fun Fun!!
We’ll be walking and talking, swimming, rock sliding, singing in waterfalls, floating in a volcanic crater lake.
Then an exciting journey home!
We look forward to welcoming you into our family and sharing fun times.
You’ll love Gus the Wonder Bus SO much you will want to book a tour to the Daintree Rainforest as well! Click HERE to see this excellent tour!
Yours in Fun, Falls and Forest.
Rainforest, swim in crystal clear mountain water is AMAZING!
Stunning three stage rainforest waterfall that has a great swimming hole.
We take our food very seriously, and you will not be disappointed
Milla Milla Falls
Are you ready to swim behind a 30 meter (100 foot) waterfall? If not, let us help take you.
A volcanic crater lake over 60 meters deep. The lake was created by underground pressure which erupted and left a large crater.
Our last stop is a special one. We will be looking for an extraordinary creature called a Platypus.
- The day begins with a visit to the Babinda Boulders. After a delicious morning tea, you take your first walk and swim of the day.
- From here, your journey on to Josephine Falls. Enjoy a short rainforest walk before sliding down a waterfall.
- Drive to the beautiful Tablelands and famous Millaa Millaa Falls. Uncle Brian will keep you amused and entertained with tales of adventure!
- Enjoy lunch at the Falls Tea House with a selection of cold roast meats, salads and vegetarian meals.
- Freshly brewed local tea and coffee served with freshly baked cake for dessert.
- When you get to Millaa Millaa Falls, make your way to beneath the waterfall and SING your heart out! One of the most photographed waterfalls in Australia and has made appearances in many films over the years.
- Delicious afternoon tea of hot chocolate and muffins follows a swim or stroll around Lake Eacham.
- Platypus spotting is next. It’s a beautiful moment when you see one.
- You get to relax by a volcanic crater lake in the evening before the exciting journey home with Uncle Brian.
What is included in my Rainforest and Waterfalls Tour?
- Morning and afternoon drinks and snacks.
- Delicious home-cooked 2-course lunch.
- Visiting ancient Rainforests.
- Experience the beauty of the Atherton Tablelands.
- Swimming, walking and just relaxing.
- Milla Milla Falls
- Babinda Boulders
- Josephine Falls
- Lake Eacham
- Friendly relaxed company.
- Fun-filled day! Sing-a-long on the homeward journey.
- Pick up & return from/to your Cairns CBD accommodation.
What to bring
- Sense of fun
- Swimming Gear
- Walking Shoes/Sandals
- Change of Warm Clothes