Daintree Rainforest and Bloomfield Falls 4WD Adventure
Enjoy a full-day tour offering the ultimate off-road experience. Explore waterfalls, the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation.
Discover a variety of Australia’s Wet Tropics Landscapes, picturesque look-outs, self guided boardwalks and local cafe’s. The nature and adventure on this tour blend perfectly to produce the ultimate Daintree Rainforest and Bloomfield Falls 4WD Adventure package.
Start off by sightseeing into the remote region of the World Heritage Listed Daintree rainforest. Secondly, explore the pristine Cape Tribulation Beach – where the rainforest meets the reef! Finish your day off by travelling beyond the sealed road where few tours dare to venture. You will get to experience all the ‘must-do’ locations along the way. Finally, you will arrive at the last destination which is a hidden gem – the Bloomfield Falls. Be sure to pack a camera because this incredible adventure offers genuine Australian beauty and displays our famous outback terrain.
In short, this package is the perfect way to escape the city crowds and experience the true natural Daintree Rainforest and Bloomfield Falls in Queensland.
Small tours with high standards
We are 100% committed to protecting the environment. Our goal is to present our guests with an enjoyable and inspiring rainforest journey in far north Queensland. In addition to this, you will get a personal experience on this small tour with the company only allowing a limited amount of passengers to travel daily.
Appropriate clothing, swimwear and footwear is essential for your day. Insect repellent is recommended during certain times of the year.
You will enjoy an exclusive environment for a rainforest experience you’ll never forget. Moreover, this carefully designed tour showcases the natural beauty and the best of the Daintree Rainforest.
Above all, we provide our guests with a relaxing and unique rainforest experience.
Pickup from your Port Douglas accommodation approx 7:15 am
- First, we make our way along the Great Barrier Reef Drive towards the Daintree River. You’ll enjoy a wildlife spotting river cruise. Keep your eyes peeled for crocodiles and lots of other wildlife.
- Stop at the Alexandra Lookout for incredible photo opportunities. We will have morning tea at Cape Tribulation. Enjoy a walk to Kulki Lookout for amazing views of the rainforest and beach. The only place on the planet where 2 World Heritage areas meet.
- Travelling further north, we begin our off-road journey. We will travel along the Bloomfield Track. You’ll witness some of the most picturesque and remote wilderness of the region.
- Passing through untouched coastal scenery, we arrive at the remote Stingray Bay. After a wander around this expansive beach, we head to our destination Bloomfield Falls.
- After a short break, we return to Cape Tribulation, following on to Noah Valley. A World Heritage Listed private property. It is boasting some of the most spectacular rainforest found anywhere in the world.
- Enjoy a stroll along the “Gateway to Paradise”. View one of the most primitive flowering plants still in existence.
- You will be surrounded by rainforest for a barbeque lunch.
- Swim in the crystal clear rainforest stream before we depart. We will be heading towards the Daintree Icecream Company.
- We cross the river on the Daintree Ferry, heading home to arrive back into Port Douglas around 5.30 – 6 pm.
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise.
- Daintree River cable ferry crossing.
- Alexandra Lookout.
- Morning and afternoon tea. We are serving muffins/biscuits with fresh plunges coffee and the famous Daintree Tea.
- Kulki track lookout.
- Cape Tribulation Beach.
Rugged and extreme at times
- Bloomfield Track. Travel 66 km’s off-road.
- Stingray Bay. A spectacular isolated beach.
- Bloomfield Falls. View aboriginal rock art—snack on tropical fruits and marvel at the sheer drop of the falls.
- Noah Valley World Heritage. We visit this private property in a stunning natural environment, enjoy a BBQ lunch, including steak, fish, salads, damper and a tropical fruit platter.
- The Gateway to Paradise. A guided walk where you will experience a unique ecosystem while protecting native plants, animals and their habitats.
- Swim in a rainforest stream.
- Daintree Ice Cream Company. Sample the tropical flavours of this exotic ice cream. (optional extra).
What to bring
- Light coloured clothing.
- If travelling during the months on June, July and August, perhaps a light sweater.
- Runners or flat sandals
- Cash and/or credit card for small purchases.
- Hat and sunglasses.
Pickups and drop-offs
Complimentary pickups from all Port Douglas accommodation. We will advise of the most suitable pickup point when the booking is confirmed.
The tour offers a walk in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest. You will also walk from the car park at Bloomfield to view the Bloomfield Falls. This walk is over some large rocks with very uneven rough ground. Not recommended to anyone who cannot walk unassisted. Please consider this before booking this tour.
We are travelling to the rainforest to have lunch in a very private secluded and remote area. It is too late to advise on arrival that you have allergies or are vegan/ vegetarian. Please ensure you inform us on booking of any dietary requirements.