Lady Douglas River Cruise departs daily from Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina. Departures are at 10:30 am, 12:30 am, 14:30, 16:30 and on Fridays at 18:30 for the live music cruise (June to November on demand.) This cruise features spectacular wildlife, shipwrecks and views of the Port Douglas Harbour.
Imagine yourself slowly cruising the calm waters of Port Douglas’ waterfront before drifting into the mangrove forests along the river.
The Port Douglas River Cruise takes you on a journey that showcases spectacular coastal views.
You will witness the breathtaking sights of the rainforest-covered mountains. Enjoy spotting saltwater crocodiles in their natural habitat.
We see these incredible animals on 95% of our tours along with countless other bird and animal species.
Our great selection of tour times, each one offers stunning wilderness, wildlife, shipwrecks as well as the picture-perfect scenery.
To view another iconic Port Douglas sailing trip, click HERE
10:30 am – 12 noon
12:30 pm – 2 pm
2:30 pm – 4 pm
4:30 pm – 6 pm
Complimentary beverage and finger food
Optimal access for wildlife viewing and photography
Activity sheets for children
1.5 hours cruising on calm water. Suitable in all weather conditions
Comfortable seating. Plenty of space to move around
Explore up the Dickson Inlet and Packers Creek with informative commentary
Additional beverages can be purchased from the fully licensed bar.
How to get there
The Lady Douglas departs from Berth C13, Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, Port Douglas.
Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina is located on Wharf Street, a very short walk from the main street of Port Douglas.
Boarding time is 15 minutes prior to departure.
The Sunset Cruise is the one price of $40 per person for adults and children alike.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavor to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Children’s prices are from 3 – 12 years of age
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation, and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility, and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Port Douglas River Cruise Tours
Port Douglas River Cruise
1.5-hour cruise. Departing the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina. Pass through waterfront into the inlet and mangrove-lined estuary. Spot wildlife and take in natural beauty.