Airlie Beach Skydive the Ultimate Adrenaline Adventure
Airlie Beach Skydive will take you on an adrenaline rush journey unlike anything else! After taking in the spectacular views over the Whitsundays, free-fall 14,000 ft before your beach landing at Midge Point.
Truly an unforgettable experience, skydiving in Airlie Beach is sure to be the ultimate thrill of your life.
Located in the Whitsunday area, Airlie beach is undoubtedly one of the best drop zones in the world. Breathtaking views over the stunning Whitsundays and coastline will certainly leave you in awe.
You will be in good hands with Australia’s number one skydiving company. Airlie Beach Skydivers has 40 years experience and over 2 million skydives
Once you arrive, you will be paired with one of our experienced tandem instructors. Your instructor will give you a safety briefing and train you for your skydive before getting on board the custom skydiving built aeroplane.
On the way up you get to enjoy the most breathtaking views, flying directly over the Whitsundays islands.
Book your Skydive today and have the thrill of your Life!
Sailing the Whitsundays is a must! Why not add a Sail and Dive Whitsundays package with your Skydive tour?
Skydive in Airlie Beach!
Many jump times are available every day, from 08.00 am to 3 pm, please note in the booking message which time you would prefer.
- 1 x 14,000 foot Tandem Skydive
- Full colour certificate of achievement
- Personalised safety briefing
- Airconditioned bus transfers to and from your accommodation
- 5 Star check in and departure lounge, with complimentary Coffee, Tea & Wifi
- Modern up to date skydiving equipment
- Stunning Aerial views of the Whitsundays
- Friendly and professional Instructors
- Choice of 2 half-day FREE shuttle services, 7 days a week (please allow 1/2 day for entire experience)
Only the best Go Pro 3 HD Cameras are used by the Skydiving Instructor
- SILVER Digital Photos Package on USB
- GOLD Video and Photos Package on USB
- All Skydive Video and Photo packages are supplied on a free souvenir 4 gig USB flash drive
- Beach landing
What to bring
- Clothing – Wear comfortable loose clothing as you would normally dress for the weather on the day.
- We recommend you do not wear Singlet Tops
- Wear sports shoes, or runners.
How to get there
- Our 5 star departure lounge is located at 273 Shute Harbour Road, next door to Harry’s Cafe by the Airlie Beach lagoon pool car park
- The operator reserves the right to change the jump time, so please keep a few hours extra free time on the day.
- Please note that people above 95 kgs may not be able to jump or a surcharge may apply.
- The maximum weight for skydiving is 115kg
- Customers weighing over 95 kg will be assessed by the Drop Zone Safety Officer before being allowed to participate
- Minimum age – 16 years old
- Anyone under 18 will require guardian consent
- If you are planning on SCUBA DIVING you might want to do your skydive first as you cannot skydive for 24 hours after scuba diving